Quiz Questions – Book of Daniel – Part 2
- Who became the king after Nebuchadnezzar?.
- What incentives were promised to the person who interprets what king Belshazzar had seen being written on the wall?
- Who told the king about Daniel’s power to interpret dreams and visions?
- What reason did Daniel give to the king for the writing appearing on the wall?
- What was the writing that appeared on the wall?
- What is the meaning of ‘Mene, Mene, Tekel and Parsin’?
- When did Belshazzar die?
- Who became the next king?
- Name the prophet who was clothed in purple?
- What irrevocable ordinance did king Darius sign?
- Name the prophet who prayed three times a day on his knees.
- Where did face during his prayers?
- Who laboured till sunset to rescue Daniel?
- What did king Darius say to Daniel, when Daniel was cast into the den of lions?
- Who fasted, the night Daniel was in the Lion’s den?
- Who had shut the mouth of the lions?
- What happened to those men who accused Daniel?
- Name the king who wrote “Peace be multiplied to you” to all the people of all nations and languages?
- Name the king who issued a verdict that “God of Daniel is the living God, enduring for ever”
- Name the two rivers mentioned in the visions of Daniel:
- Who interpreted the visions to Daniel?
- Name the chief of the princes (angel) who came to Daniel in a vision
- For how many years were Daniel and his friends trained under the chief of the eunuchs?
- How old was Daniel when he How old was Daniel when he was ta
- How did Daniel look compared to the other young men after 10 days of eating only vegetables?